Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been tagged by Lady Galadriel. I read the sentence where she says she is tagging only two people and that I am one of them... but before I could feel flattered, she said thats only because all her other friends have already done the tag. Women!


1. Name Three Most Valuable Assets?
- Fearlessness, Quick learning, Frankness

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
- Nothing. I would just hold her hand.

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?

- Vc: Never a dull moment when he's around!
Sakshi: Objectivity is such a rare thing.
Myths: Somebody has to look good on that island!!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Tough call between Lothlorien and Elvandar (all the places in the real world are so boring!)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- I want to play Bridge for India at the Bermuda Bowl someday (and play well of course!). That way I help promote bridge, help people by promoting bridge (which is an intellectual game), help our country make a global statement, and feel happy in the process!

6. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- The moment I decided I didn't want to go alone to the ice rink. I am used to roller blading alone, but something about the US made me feel immensely lonely heading out to the rink by myself. Too bad. I really enjoy ice skating.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My health. Having fallen seriously ill last year (and more than once at that), I know how it feels to be in pain, in bed, totally helpless to do all the things you wanted to do with your life.

8. What would you do if you found a briefcase full of money?
- Turn it in if I thought it stood a chance of being returned to its rightful owner. Else, donate it to an education charity.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- No.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you…
- Galadriel. Don't know her too well yet, but I like that she's sensitive, compassionate and honest.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- No major expectations. A good level of education, awareness and ability to express oneself are enough.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- OHHH those irritating movie / small screen directors who can't tell the actors how to pretend to play the guitar / violin when any idiot can see that the music doesn't match what they are doing with the darned instrument. For heaven's sake, can you at least not play on the bass string when the music is clearly in the higher octave? Huh? Huh? (I've been watching too many telugu movies)

13. What is your ambition?
- Many things. To write a book. To bring free, quality education to the masses. To help my Dad realize his dream of making our brand a big success. To play bridge at the international level. Many, many things.

14. What is the thing that will make you think someone is a bad person?
- Lewd behavior from men, for sure. Such people give all men a bad name.

15. What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
- I wish I could pick myself up from the downs in life quickly. I have a tendency to get bogged down when the fates are not on my side.

16. Are you a shopaholic or no?
- Hell, no. I am seriously shopaphobic.

17. What is your stress buster?
- Bridge, always. Writing poetry, if I can get into the mood.

18. Do you think God actually exists?
- I can't commit to either side, mostly because I seriously think it doesn't matter. You're not going to plan any aspect of your life around whether God exists or not. I like going to temples even if I don't believe in God. I like to pray for others and myself even if I don't quite believe they will be answered. Belief in God, one way or the other, probably won't change my life one bit.

19. If you could change one thing about this world what would it be?
- Make good quality education at all levels accessible to the common man at little or no cost. It will heal the world.

*replaced question*
20. If you can have either the ability to forgive all, or the gift of being forgiven by all, but not both, which would you choose?
- The former. I wish to feel accountable for my actions, and I want to be able to completely let go of some things about people I like or love that bother me. I'm getting there :). Slowly.

Rules: Remove 1 question from the tag and add your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them that he/she has been tagged.


In keeping with my blog tradition, I'm not tagging anyone. Cheers!

Prashanth.

6 comments:

Ramya Ramadurai said...

yayy, you did the tag and you said nice things about me!i lowwe you.

Vc said...

Yo SP ..I am flattered ..and dont worry I'll save you from Myths..psst she has a strong left arm ..so stand to her right..that's what i do :) and uahhahahhahahahaaaaaaa ok ok i'll pay the bill ...come come..

Anonymous said...

Vc also says :
"Are you making fun of Myths or are you making fun of me?"

Sakshi said...

@ Prashanth - I am flattered. Unless it was meant as a sarcastic remark. Then I am pleased :D

Prashanth said...

Galadriel,
Does this mean you'll invite me to your wedding?

Vc,
Stand on her right side. Got it. *makes note*. Nope, I'm not making fun of either of you.

Sakshi,
Nah, I haven't quite yet got the knack for sarcasm :). But I'm learning I'm learning...

Artful Badger said...

I like your answer to 20. I think its especially hard to let go of misgivings about people you know well and have known a long time. Strangers are so much easier.