Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Diamonds are too glittery

I keep getting distracted every now and then by something shiny and flashy on my finger. Every now and then I glance at it, and I'm like, "Oh! Right. The ring." I guess I'm still not quite used to it.

I'm talking about the engagement ring. Oh, did I skip something?

Right. I got engaged last weekend. Had a huge and glitzy function organized by the in-laws. I thought I looked all decent and grown up, and even got some bright smiles out. My fiance doesn't realize it, but she has to thank my Karachi friends for giving me lessons in Smiling 101.

These days I say "we" a lot more often than "I" or "you". Well, what can I say, I asked for a change in my life, and I got it :). Now I'll see about making the most of it.

We will make the most of it.

Cheers,
Prashanth.

P.S. Will put up engagement pics on facebook soon, just give me a few days.

7 comments:

Ramya Ramadurai said...

i'm stalking you until you put up pics and give me details. :D

Sakshi said...

Waiting for the pictures...
Still waiting...
Still...

:)

Congratulations, Prashanth. Wish you both lots of happiness. Now when are you going to dish out all the details?

Sankar said...

Pacha,

Congrats on your engagement. So when is the marriage?

Sankar

Unknown said...

congrats kiddo! :)

Lavanya said...

Congratulations, SP!! Wish you both the most of life.

Lava.

Prashanth said...

Thanks junta. Wedding in the first week of March. Engagement pics are up on FB now :)

Unknown said...

it's really nice post...
Call for Inquiry at any time or Free Demo..
Mobile: +91-9799950666 /555/444

society billing software | housing society billing software