Monday, July 20, 2009

26

Well...

I've got to admit. This year was much better than 25 and 24 :)

And what an awesome start to the day. The first thing I see is a gift-wrapped parcel from someone special. Then I reach my brother's house and my two-year old nephew wishes me a happy birthday in that super-cute voice that only tiny tots have.

Now it's time to get ready for office and the daily rigmarole. But the day is already different from every other birthday I've had till now... lets see how it ends, shall we?

Edit: Ended with chocolate cake on my face and gifts and cards in my hands. Twas awesome :)

Cheers,
Prashanth.

3 comments:

Ramya Ramadurai said...

happy birthday!! it will be the best, i can feel it. :D

don't ask me how i know.

Anonymous said...

hey Prashanth,

Belated birthday wishes

Kundali.

Anonymous said...

Happy (belated) birthday, SP! Wish you many more years like this one :)

Lava.