Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Brrrrrrrrrr

The temperature today dropped below 37 F. Thats about 3 C. Which is officially the coldest temperature I have ever experienced. I could actually see my breath turn into mist in front of my eyes. And it's not even November yet.

My friends assure me that by the time January arrives, I will be begging the devil to take me to hell, if only for the fact that it will be warmer there.

*sigh* From Chennai to Northern USA... half a world of difference... my mind knew it, but now my body knows it.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here drink some hot filter kaapi...
(coffee) want some biscuits ?

Vc

Tipsy Topsy said...

Girlfriends not sending u warm hugs? ;)

Anonymous said...

lol

*I

Anonymous said...

TT u r so funny :D
I am finding 5 deg C cold here :( It pours like crazy and then the Westerlies freeze my ears...one of these days we'll have an ice museum in York like the wax museum in London.

Artful Badger said...

Just wait for a few more days.
The fun is yet to begin :D.
You have just seen the teaser trailer.