Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Out of Service

So says the sign on the water fountain down the corridor, but its equally applicable to me. I've been down with cough, cold, fever, headache and a variety of other minor ailments this week and have almost, but not quite, recovered. Just today, I ordered my sub and said "No Onions" instead of "No Tomatoes" and had to suffer the consequences. Well, maybe that was because of my own absent-mindedness but I like blaming things on my illnesses. A little perverse pleasure.

I'm technically alright now, so its back to work and extra work to catch up with everything I've missed this week. The brief period when my illness wasn't too bad and I could sit in bed and read all day is over, and I'm back in "service" with a lot of serving to do.

Cheers,
Prashanth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in action.

Anonymous said...

yay! ur better...now its my turn to be sick :(
ro

Prashanth said...

Thanks, Sakshi.

Roshni: what happened?