Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A sigh of relief

Dear Prashanth:

I am glad to inform you that you have passed the Department Candidacy Examination you took in August 2006. Congratulations !


Thus went the email. What a relief! I do not want to take that test again.

Next milestone: Comprehensive exam. I'm likely to take it in another one year or so. For now, I only have to think about where I will be taking my friends to celebrate.

Cheers,
Prashanth.

Currently Reading: Dune Messiah By Frank Herbert

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A perfect day ... with a perfect finale ...
CONGRATULATION!!!

Never had doubts ... but still some things cheers one person up!

I'm tired like mad ... But had a good day today .... and incidentally posted a photo of a girl cartwheeling ... thats how i feel ... Hope you share that feeling.
Off to sleep now ...

Prashanth said...

Thank you Intern! I did see the cartwheel picture... there was another girl at the corner of the photo who seemed to be dancing... made me smile :)

Kaushik, I shall see you in december!

Anonymous said...

Congrats dude... Compre will be done with before you realize it...

Artful Badger said...

Oh congratulations.

Anonymous said...

oh wait.. i did not get invited to any celebrations.. sp, you in big trouble, mate!!